- Learn More
- Residential Programs
- Resident Application
- Therapeutic Learning Center (TLC)
- Get involved!
- Contact: (831)754-3635
Program Volunteers are responsible for assisting with tutoring and homework help during the Home Charter or After School Program. Volunteers will provide assistance based on subject or activity. Volunteers will also help with snack prep, clean up, and helping maintain a safe productive environment for students. Volunteers will assist students in completing all or a majority of their daily homework. After homework is completed, extra study time can be used to do worksheets and other activities.
Specific Duties may include:
• Work one-on-one and in small groups to provide homework help and tutoring to children in 1st-12th Grade
• Provide frequent updates on academic and behavioral progress to the Program Coordinator.
• Assists students in developing a better understanding of in-class, and homework assignments
• Have the ability to build positive relationships and promote self-confidence in children
• Have the ability to take initiative and show leadership
• The most important thing is to BE ENGAGING!